Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wreckless and Daisy-Rose on the Attack

As I was getting ready this morning the pups came unglued. Their barks were not normal and I checked to see if maybe my neighbors were outside but they were barking in the wrong direction. I went out on the porch and low and behold a young buck was standing there staring at them. Wreckless and Daisy-Rose were not happy about him standing there and the deer was pretty funny it just stood there. It didn't run off or anything just kept eating. It was nearly like he was gloating that it was free and they weren't. It was like he knew they couldn't get him and I am sure if he could be smiling he would be laughing at them! The deer stayed outside the fence for a half an hour I think. It was pretty funny watching them!

No comments:

Post a Comment