Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New President Takes Office

Hello Everyone!

As today we have our new President take his place in office I have been thinking and praying for him, his family, and our nation. My prayer for him is that the Lord would provide him with godly wisdom as he leads our country. For his family I pray that the Lord would provide for their precious needs as running a country is a huge job and I am sure that time is a hard thing to have with his family. And for us as a nation that we would submit to our president and place our trust in the Lord that this is the man He has chosen to lead our nation and it is His good will.

Please keep President Obama and his family in your prayers as he leads our nation!

1 comment:

  1. Dena, I love your blog! You are such an encouragement to everyone. What a beautiful heart you have.
    Love ya,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete