Saturday, January 24, 2009

Christmas 2008 - Parent's House

The last stop for Christmas was at my Dad and Mom's house on the 26th. My sister and I grilled chicken and it was so good! I am by far a chicken person. My sister did a wonderful job cooking it!

(Alanna and Me)
Most of the family had already gone home but we still had a great one! Something that wasn't planned but was provided for me was a new Bible. My mom and I had gone to Lubbock for my mom's doctors appointment and I asked if we could make a stop at LifeWay while we were there because the day before I had found this Bible and wanted to look at it better. After looking it over and adding up the expense I decided to go ahead and get it. Later my mom told me that it would be part of my Christmas. My Bibles usually last a good 5 years and so it was getting time and there is no better gift. Thanks Dad and Mom!
(Daisy-Rose checking out the Christmas Tree)
(Keith and Joy)
(Grandma and Luke)
(Kate with her new baby doll)
(Luke with his new football)
(Grandma, Dad, Mom, Rachel, Luke, and Kate)
Wreckless spent this Christmas outside with my other dog Buddy (my parents inherited him 10 years ago when I moved to Texas).
While I was in Snyder for Christmas my mom, sister and I took out a day and went to Abilene to eat at Red Robin. My sister wanted to eat there and my mom had been wanting to see "Marley and Me" (me also) and so we went to see that while we were in town. If you haven't seen it go prepared to cry! Especially if you are a dog lover!
Something else I was able to do was go to a few Ira basketball games and they were great! If I had to choose a sport to watch I would pick gymnastics hands down but basketball is very close to it! These are the 2 sports I enjoy the most.
This is the last of my Christmas updates. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment