Saturday, January 24, 2009

Daisy-Rose is 1 year

On December 31st Daisy-Rose had her first Birthday. She is such a precious pup and it has been such a joy watching her grow up this year. She was so tiny when I got her and now she is so big and with such a sweet personality. Here are some pictures starting with the day I got her. I hope you enjoy them!

This is in the car right after I got her.


Our first family picture

Daisy-Rose showing no fear concerning Wreckless (this is her 2nd day with us)

Stretch Daisy-Rose :)

Yes she is on the table! I was doing dishes and turned around and she was walking around on it.

Daisy-Rose loves catching bugs her favorites are crickets and flies

Daisy-Rose was the first to claim the dog house (they pile in together so she is willing to share)

Daisy-Rose on her Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment