Monday, January 19, 2009

Holly and Me Waxing

I am going to start updating you on December so I will email you when all my posts are made for December only because I am going to be doing them over the next 2 or 3 days and I am sure you don't an email everyday that I have updated this blog or at least the ones I have emails for so here it goes.

The first major thing that happened was my boss Mike having Holly and me strip and wax the floors in the staff dining hall. He had gotten an infection in his foot otherwise he would have done the stripping. It was quite entertaining watching us. The stripper just turned me in circles. I could not handle the machine at all. I gave it a try a couple of times but then it was very clear that I wasn't going to accomplish the task when I ran into the mop bucket. Holly on the other hand was successful. She muscled through it and she could actually get the floors stripped so I followed her vacuuming, putting down cleaner, and mopping (we swapped off the work). After we successfully finished stripping the floor Mike and I put down the wax and the job was complete. Thankfully Holly and I both survived without killing ourselves or hurting ourselves!










No comments:

Post a Comment