Saturday, January 24, 2009

Breaking Free

In my time with the Lord I have spent a lot of time doing a Beth Moore study called "Breaking Free". I have been so encouraged as I have made my way through it. I have looked at a lot of different things from 5 Benefits the Lord intends for us to experience to 5 obstacles that may need to be removed from our lives. We have looked at rebuilding the ruins in our lives, binding up the things that can cause brokenness in our lives and now I am working on the chapter on how the Lord can provide us with beauty for our ashes. With each chapter I am learning something new and I am growing in my own freedom from things I have experienced in my past and that have spilled over into my present. The Lord is so good and desires us to walk with Him and to find a satisfaction in Him that will bring glory to His name. I have never felt more closer to the Lord that I do now and am so thankful for a dear lady in my church for encouraging me to do this study. I will be sharing in more detail as the study goes on and I hope that if the opportunity is available that you would take out the time to do this study. I believe that anyone could benefit from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment