Saturday, January 24, 2009

Christmas 2008 - Grandma's House

After Christmas at Lorita's house we piled into the cars and headed to Grandma's so we could have our Christmas there. When we got there she had snacks and homemade apple cider waiting for us. Her cider is the absolute best ever! The kids had so much fun and enjoyed playing with all their new toys.

(Kate - my niece)

(Kyle Posey - my cousin)

(Linda - my mom, Alanna - my sister, and Chris - my brother-in-law)

(Alanna helping Luke and Jacob put together a puzzle)

Here are a couple of pictures of Wreckless and Daisy-Rose helping my Grandma take down theChristmas tree a few days after Christmas. If anyone has pups we all know how much help they really are. My sweet Grandma was so patient and just laughed!



No comments:

Post a Comment