Monday, January 19, 2009

Entered into the Blogging World!

Hello Everyone! Well I have given in and entered into the blogging world! This was encouraged because my computer is experiencing some problems and I wasn't able to write an update for December. Over the next few days I will catch everyone up with December and please know that this will be replacing my monthly updates. I will send out emails as my blog is updated to make it easier to remember. I am horrible at checking blogs. I truly do have good intentions to keep up and thankfully I will be able to now because I made a list on mine to help me out. I am praying that this blog will be used for not only keeping everyone updated on daily life and life at camp but also that I will be an encouragement and love into your lives too. I will be posting things that I am learning and studying as well as sharing prayer needs and praises. I pray that you will be encouraged! Much love to all!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you've joined the blog world. I'm subscribed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog Dena. I started one too but I never have time to write much on it. I hope yours goes better. Good picture of you!

    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.google.com/help/reader/tour.html

    Check that out. It helps you keep up with all your blogs you like to read!

    I think you will enjoy!!! Love, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you have started blogging! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete