Friday, April 17, 2009

Prayers for Ceta Canyon

This afternoon when I went to work my boss in the kitchen Micheal sat me and Liz (new head cook) down and told us that he has put in his resignation. He will be staying for 3 more weeks to help out and then he is gone. Please pray for us! We are so short handed and with Michael leaving the kitchen it is possibly going to be a rough summer if his position doesn't get filled. Even if we do find people to cover all the positions we need filled everyone will be new. It is scary having a change like this prior to summer. Thank you for all that you do to encourage me as I strive to do His will. May the Lord bless and keep each of you as you serve Him!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Who is going to be next? Do you know how to run a church camp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only the Lord knows but no on running a church camp I don't think I would know what to do but sit in a chair and cry! :) haha

    ReplyDelete