Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Beth Moore Kick

I know I haven't shared in a while what I have been studying. I am actually on a Beth Moore kick I suppose. I am reading 2 of her books for the retreat I am helping to develop for Ceta Canyon. Both of which I am reading to see if either would be a good idea to possibly give to each girl/woman that attends the retreat. The books are "Praying God's Word" and "Get Out of That Pit:Straight Talk about God's Deliverance". I have also just started "Esther" the most recent Bible Study that came out by her.

Both the books have been so encouraging and good. I am not sure which one to suggest or if we will do this but both would be good I think. If yall have read them which would you suggest (there is recent info about the retreat in previous posts)?

No comments:

Post a Comment