Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just Whose Bed is it? :)

This morning I decided to document on film the regular morning routine. My pups sleep with me every night. Wreckless transitions from the floor to the bed all through the night but usually ends on the bed at the foot of it. Daisy-Rose is the one that never leaves the bed. She starts at the food of the bed and every morning when I wake up she is curled up with her head on the pillow next to me. When I get out of bed and start getting ready I come back in my room and low and behold it never fails Wreckless is laying exactly where I sleep. :) So who does my bed belong to? :)

We were talking at the dining hall yesterday about making our beds. An older woman I work with could not understand people who don't make their bed. I looked at her and said I try every morning to make my bed but it is really hard when you have a big black dog who loves to cover himself up. So you make the bed and when you get back to the bedroom all your sheets are at the foot of the bet and him curled up next to them (because he can't get under them without help) or you have a little brown dog that sees you trying to make the bed and she sees it as play time and is jumping everywhere while you are trying to straighten out the sheets. My friend smiled and said she could understand my reasoning for giving up.

So this morning I was laughing as I thought about our conversation at work and decided it was time to take pictures and show yall. Unfortunately Daisy-Rose moved before I could get her picture but I promise I will get it with her sleeping on the pillow like she is a real person. :)

I love my pups and they really are a huge blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment