Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just When I thought It Couldn't Get Worse

I didn't think things could get any worse than having a stomach bug with no water but yet again it keeps getting worse. I have been to the doctor and I have a kidney infection and kidney stones.

I have been in doctors offices since Sunday evening. I kept feeling horrible with my back, dizziness, nauseated, etc... I put in 3 1/2 hours at work on Sunday and was feeling terrible. I came home and spent the rest of the day in bed I was in so much pain that I decided to call my camp director's wife Rochelle and see if she could take me into town to the 24 hour clinic. She is a teacher and was at the school working but said she would meet us there.

The doctor saw signs of kidney stones and an infection. He gave me 2 painful shots in my bottom and we went to Amarillo to pick up 2 prescriptions. Yesterday I was feeling better but needed to go in for a CT to see if I did have stones and how big they were. Today I woke up getting sick again and the pain was back to what it was on Friday so a friend from work Britney took me back to Canyon and they found my CT results and sure enough I had a stone maybe 2. Because of how I was feeling they gave me 2 more shots before I went to Amarillo to see a urologist. After x-rays and looking over everything the doctor felt I would be able to pass them on my own. If I get worse though I can call him and he will surgically remove them. He has also told me that I can't work till the 6th of May.

Take care and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment