Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Report from the Urologist

I went to my doctor appointment with the urologist today. He did release me to go back to work with no restrictions which is great! He is concerned though due to my age and the extent of my problem with my kidneys. He is going to have me do more tests both urine and blood as well as labs on the stone I passed this week. I will see him in September to go over the results unless he finds something to be concerned with in that case he will call me in earlier. I am also suppose to call him if I have anymore problems too. For now everything looks to be good though. I am suppose to keep my diet as normal unless he finds something then he may change it later. The doctor at the clinic told me that most of the time it is due to lack of water that this problem happens so I have been drinking only water, orange juice, and the milk quota I am suppose to have for my stomach problems. I am going to try to stay of the cokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment