Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Boy Scouts Came to Visit!

On Saturday morning my neighbors Mark and Nikki hired some boy scouts to come out and build her a garden and clean up some around their trailer. They didn't have a lot for them to do so they asked if I would want them to do anything at my place to make the drive and work worth their time. I was so excited they asked because I have been wanting to clean up the front of my trailer for a long time and get some flower beds made. Because of them I have finally gotten done. We had 7 people all together 5 kids and 2 adults and they did a great job. It is now manageable and doesn't seem overwhelming. They did the work while I was still healing from all my kidney problems so when Mark got home from work at lunch he took over and helped them out so I could rest. They did such a wonderful job and it was worth every bit that I was able to pay for them to do it. They even found 2 snakes that was in all the weeds. The man claimed they were good snakes but in my eyes no snake is a good snake. :) Yesterday I was beginning to feel myself again and got out and planted the tulip bulbs I had. It feels good to get back to normal. :)



On Saturday afternoon one of my friends Audrey came down and hung out with me all afternoon and evening. We watched movies, talked, had supper, and baked cookies. It was so much fun to have time with her and it was so nice of her to come and keep me company. I was really needing people time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment