Friday, May 22, 2009

Is This Month Ever Going to End?

This month has been a tough one! I really feel like I am being attacked. It has been one thing after another. I am so ready for June to get here so that instead of having the start of a new day maybe I can have the start of a new month.

Wednesday I had gone into town to get somethings for camp. I had to go to both United and Wal-Mart. Well today when going to United for work I found something disturbing. I had forgotten my mobile phone in my car and turned around to go and get it and my car had been scratched up on the passenger side of my car. I am guessing a hit and run from the looks of it. I was so frustrated. The only day it could have happened was on Wednesday because at camp my car is parked at my trailer and it would literally be a miracle for someone to hit the passenger side of it. I talked with a State Farm agent today and got a claim put in but I won't know anything till possibly Tuesday with it being Memorial Day on Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment