Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Swimming Pool

Today I got a swimming pool for the pups. Wreckless has been scratching the water out of their water dish because it has been so hot lately. I found this one for $10 so we will see how long it will last.


I tested the water level by putting Daisy-Rose in it. I didn't want either pup to drown and I also wanted to make sure she could get out if she got in. She isn't too fond of this new pool. I couldn't keep her in it long enough to even take a picture. So here she is jumping out of the pool.

Wreckless on the other hand loves it! He has a new way to torture poor little Daisy-Rose. Here are some pictures of him playing and some of her fighting with him and pictures after Wreckless got her drenched! He would jump in the pool and get all wet and then run up to her and jump on her. By the time we finished with pictures they were both wet and my trailer stunk of wet dog!



If you look really close you will see Daisy-Rose showing off her teeth
(she means business but boy is she cute when she is mad and I know Wreckless thinks it is funny)


1 comment: