Saturday, March 21, 2009

Stansell Visit to Ceta Canyon

My sister Alanna came down while my niece Rachel was on spring break. Chris unfortunately had to work so wasn't able to come. We had so much fun while they were here. Rachel came down with the plan of catching 20 fish but she only caught 3. The weather has made the pond really cold and all the fish are hiding out at the bottom of the pond. Luke caught his first fish this trip. He was so happy and excited about it. He was singing and dancing afterwards and I caught it on video (check out the video on my sister's blog). It was so funny and cute. Alanna caught 2 fish and she was the 1st one to catch a fish. Kate spent most of the fishing time in the car. We let her out at first but she wanted to sit on the edge of the deck and kick the water. It was so scary. We were terrified that she was going to fall into the pond.


Alanna, the kids, and I went hiking to the waterfall. Alanna and me passed Kate down so that we could go down to the lower part of the falls, we made it but it took a bit of time. The kids loved it but Luke wasn't happy about getting dirty (he takes after my dad). The kids went all the way up to the falls and got so wet. They thought it was so neat that they could touch the water at the base of the waterfall.


We also took out some time to walk on the bridge and play basketball. My oldest niece Rachel should be making baskets in no time. She just needs a couple more inches. She was so close a couple of times.


They headed to Snyder on Friday afternoon after eating lunch with us at camp. It has been so quite since they left. I sure do miss them. I had a lot of fun while they were here.

You can go to my sister's blog by clicking on "The Stansell Family" on my blog list.

No comments:

Post a Comment