Saturday, March 7, 2009

Busy Week at Camp

Wow has this week been busy, tiring, and fun! We had a work group here from Iowa. This is their 2nd year here. They are from Wartburg College and came down for their winter break (what we would call spring break). They got done with a long list of things we needed to get done and when the week was over it felt like something was really accomplished!

My goal for their visit was to learn everyones name and I did it. There were 3 of them that turned in applications for the summer so I am excited to see a couple of them in a couple of months. Here is a picture of Jeff, Bronc, Holly, and me with the group.
On the first day of work with them Bronc found a porcupine in a tree and this was exciting for the group as well as for me. It is the first one I have seen in a year. So I was sure to pull out my trusty camera. This poor animal was terrified of us as everyone gathered around to take pictures and look at him. Most likely we were in his little bubble! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment