Saturday, March 24, 2012

Introduction to the Old Testament - Week 1

Classes have started up and all is going great so far! I finished off the week with a 100% on both my discussion time and on my assignment so that was really exciting for me. :) My goal is to get all 100's on my discussion time, at least two 100's on my assignments (which will improve on last session), and get into the mid 90's with my paper. I am really excited about this class. It feels good to be excited because my last class I was very nervous. This week was a pretty easy start since we did personal introductions and short biographies about ourselves to help with getting to know each other. As the class progresses it appears it will get a little harder but it was a great week.

Here is my summary for the week:

This week I really enjoyed getting to know my classmates and seeing through their biographies how the Lord has worked in big ways in their lives. I am always standing in awe of God and how He accomplishes His will in so many different ways and can use each of us as we are willing to be used by Him. I have been so encouraged this week in getting to know each other and by our assignment in how God used each person in special ways according to His will. As I walk through life I want to make the most of each opportunity because God can use anyone He chooses to accomplish His will through.

I want to thank everyone for your prayers and encouragement through this process. It was a scary decision for me to go back to school and it feels good to know I have support out there. I am loving this decision and enjoying every minute of it! :)

2 comments: