Friday, March 2, 2012

Things I Have Learned: Intro. to the New Testament, Week 7

Sorry I missed posting this summary last week. There was a lot happening between groups at camp, Critical Reflection Paper being due, Assignment being due, and getting sick to top it all off which sadly I probably caused by worrying about the heavy week of school. I am better and doing good now after a lot of sleep and getting the week completed.

Here is my summary from Week 7:

This week has been so encouraging and challenging for me in some respect. I was very encouraged by my time in Hebrews 11. I learned so much from the people of past and how they endured hardships, obeyed God, looked to the final reward of God (even though it was invisible to them), made the way of God a priority in their lives, and God was faithful to reward them because of the way they walked by faith. I pray that as I continue in my walk with the Lord that I would walk out the things that He places in my path by faith. Trusting Him and the promises He has for me.

May the bless you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment