Sunday, April 1, 2012

Introduction to the Old Testament - Week 2

I am a bit behind seeing that I have just finished up with Week 3 so tonight I am catching up my blog. :)

Week 2 was met with a few challenges. The website for my online class was down 3 days longer than anticipated so Week 2 & 3 overlapped some. I am thankful the new website is up and running and we are back on schedule.

Week 2 Summary:

This week I was encouraged by our discussion on Deuteronomy 6 concerning passing on to the next generation what the Lord has done for us. God has brought me so far in my journey with Him just as He had with the Israelites and as I work with young adults, teenagers, and children I hope to pass on to them the things the Lord has taught me. I was encouraged by one of my classmates to remember Him always whether in times of trial or in times of ease. I pray that as I will always keep before me God’s word and make the most of each opportunity to pass on the things of God to the next generation.

1 comment:

  1. Loved to read your blog. online-essay-writer.org I would like to suggest you that traffic show most people read blogs on Mondays. So it should encourage blogger to write new write.

    ReplyDelete