Sunday, April 17, 2011

Family Visit to Sacramento-Smores

To finish off the day we decided to build a campfire and have smores. It was a lot of fun and it was so nice sitting next to a fire again. It has been a long time since I have done that. The kids had a hard time roasting their marshmallows due to how hot the fire was. The last time we made them we did it in a small grill. They did a good job though with making the smores. Afterwards we smelled wonderful! :) It made me miss the camp I went to as a youth in Washington. So many camp memories then and so many being formed every year now. I have decided to work on the fire circle so I am putting rocks all around it to make it a bit more safe for the future. I am just bringing home a few rocks at a time so it will be a little while before it is finished.



1 comment: