Sunday, April 17, 2011

Family Visit to Sacramento-Play Time with Wreckless

This trip is the first time that the kids really played with Wreckless. Wreckless has always had so much energy and I was always afraid that he might knock them down so I haven't really let the kids into the backyard ever to play. I was watering and feeding them because they spent the time my family was here outside. I asked Luke if he wanted to come with me and he said that he did so I gave him some treats for each dog and we gave it a try. At first Wreckless wanted to jump on him but after being corrected the one time he stayed on all fours and played really well. Luke had a lot of fun and later wanted to play with him again so Rachel gave it a try also. I am so thankful that it was fun for them and for Wreckless too! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment