Sunday, April 17, 2011

Family Visit to Sacramento-Last Day

I started out my day with morning dishes and my one of my boss' said that my niece Rachel could come back and help me if she wanted to so Aaron started training her on dishes that day. She is starting young but we are training up a future summer staff member (she caught on really fast too). It was fun for me to have her helping me and able to have that time with her. :) After dishes I took Rachel back to her cabin and then we went to say goodbye to my parents because they headed home after breakfast. After that Alanna, the kids, and me went on a hike on the Serenity Peak trail before they left.


I thought this picture was too funny of my sweet pups who spent the entire time (except for bedtime) outside in the yard. This is after everyone had left and they reclaimed their chair and slept all afternoon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment