Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hike to the Waterfall

My neighbors Mark and Nikki came over to see if I would want to take the pups for a walk with their pup Rocket and my other neighbor Chapel's pup Lucy. After a little bit of thinking I decided that I would go ahead and try it (Lucy doesn't really care for either Wreckless or Daisy-Rose) and they all did so good.

We hiked to the falls and then we took all the pups to the lower falls so we could get a closer look because it was almost completely ice. I had forgotten my camera but boy you should have seen us with all 4 dogs climbing the rocks.

My roommate from the past couple of summers came back to Canyon a day early and was going to spend the night so I asked if she would want to go and so that I could get some pictures. So here are the pictures we took. The first one is a picture of my summer roommate Kelsey.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of the frozen waterfall! It is very pretty. It would be neat to see if it snows again and we get to go sledding.

    ReplyDelete