Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas was filled with a lot of snow! We definitely had a white Christmas. We also ended up having a very small Christmas too! Two of my cousins had to work, my brother-in-law had to work and my aunt Lorita went to Arizona to have Christmas with my cousin Simon and his family. So in all we were missing 11 people. My mom cooked Christmas dinner for my sister and her kids, me, my Grandma, and my them. My aunt Joy and cousin Kyle came over after dinner and spent some time visiting with us. With all the snow I wasn't sure if my Grandma was going to get out or not. I brought Wreckless and Daisy too which was fun. Wreckless loves the snow and Daisy actually took out time to walk and play in it too. I was amazed with her being my little miss prissy.








On the 29th my aunt Janice and uncle Robert came up from Austin for a visit and we were able to spend some time together and my uncle loves the snow so they took the kids to the school down the road from my parents house and they built a snowman, had a snowball fight, and Rachel took out some time to make a snow angel.


No comments:

Post a Comment