Thursday, January 14, 2010

Adventures at Ceta Canyon

Today Bob and I were going over to clean up Ceta Glen after we had multiple raccoons that attacked it. I am telling you they definitely didn't like our recipe books but boy did they like the spices.

On our way over we were going up the hill and all of the sudden the pickup died. I looked at the gas tank and told Bob that I thought we were out of gas. He asked me which one was the gas gage and then we had decided that was the problem. As long as we were on level ground we could keep the pickup running but when we were going up hill all the gas we had shifted and we didn't have any to run off of. After much determination (like 6 tries) we finally got up the hill by taking a running start. We immediately proceeded to the gas tanks and got gas.

On our way back from the Glen we stopped at the office and while we were there Mike calls the office and asked them to call and have gas delivered ASAP because we were completely out!

Oopsie good thing Bob and I got it while we could. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment