Saturday, October 3, 2009

Then the Smoke Alarm Went Off

The other morning I woke up and it was so cold in the trailer. I was worried about Juliana and that she might be cold. Bronc (one of the guys in maintenance) had been over to check the heater and all was good when he left so I turned it on while I got ready in hopes to warm up the trailer before I left for her. Just as I was changing my clothes the smoke alarm went off. Naturally I headed for my bedroom door feeling bad that I had woken her up and was going to try to turn it off. As I hit my bedroom door I realized I didn't have on any pants. I went back to put on my pants and by the time I got them on the smoke alarm was off. The funny thing was that she never even surfaced and slept through it.

I am so glad I realized before I went out of my room about my pants even if she didn't wake up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment