Saturday, October 3, 2009

Encounter with a Skunk

I got up the other morning and was heading to work in the golf cart I drive at camp. There is a steep hill to go down into camp on. The brakes on the golf cart I drive aren't the best. As I was going down the hill a skunk popped out of the trees and started running down the hill in front of me. Not knowing what to do next I started praying diligently that the Lord would make the golf cart stop on the hill. The skunks tail raised and all the sudden the golf cart stopped mid way on the hill (it has never stopped on the hill ever in the past). I couldn't believe it. A miracle was performed before my eyes. I waited for the skunk to get safely to its destination and then proceeded down the hill to work and managed not to get sprayed. The Lord is truly good!

The funny thing was that a gentleman from one of the groups came up to me and told me there was a skunk running around camp and didn't know if we did anything about it. I smiled and told him I would pass on the information to my boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment