Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wreckless is 2 years old!

As always the internet wasn't working very well yesterday and so I am a day late but my wild child and handsome little boy Wreckless turned 2 years old! The Lord sure has blessed my life with him and though at times he is a huge handful and it isn't always easy having a Wreckless I still love him so much. He truly is a precious pup. We haven't done anything yet but I am thinking I may take him for a hike at Palo Duro State Park on Wednesday. I haven't decided yet we may end up just hiking here because the last time we went to Palo Duro he was really hard to handle when passing people. At least here we know everyone and the likelihood of seeing people isn't as great.

Over this year Wreckless has settled down a bit more. With each year he is doing much better. I am still holding out for year 4. I have been told by a lot of people that at about 4 years he will be one of the best dogs I could ever have.

Some of his favorite things are going for walks, hiking, barking at our wildlife (deer and bunnies are his favorites), fighting with Daisy-Rose, doing tricks for treats, playing with his friends at PetSmart's DayCamp (good thing we don't live in Lubbock I would be very poor) and he sure does love a rawhide at night before bed. His favorite treat is ice cream.

Here are some pictures of him growing up!

This is Wreckless' first picture, ironically I got him on Mothers Day
I wanted a little dog when I got him but he just kept growing!

This is our 2007 Christmas Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment