Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I am praying that all of you have had a wonderful day filled with much love and joy! I want to let all of you know how much I truly do love all of you who are a special part of my life.

My studies are at a wonderful spot in connection with Valentine's Day. I have been looking at God's unfailing love and coming to a place where I am so satisfied in Christ that He fills all the empty and hallow places in my life and if someone provides a little love in my life well it will be the overflow of what Christ has already provided. Christ's love is what fills my cup and everyone else just causes the cup to overflow. I will be honest with you I still struggle with this satisfaction but I am desiring to grow in a way that teaches me to live in Him and be satisfied with Him beyond what I could ever imagined. Over the past couple of months the Lord has been teaching me so much and I know that He can fill me exceedingly if I am only willing to allow Him to and make it a point to spend the time needed to be filled with Him and His love.

My prayer for you is that you will be fully satisfied in Christ. I love yall!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! That was such a blessing to read! Hope you are doing wonderful!

    ReplyDelete