Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kaiser's Cabin - My New Home (Before Pictures)

Here are a few pictures of my new home at Sacramento Methodist Assembly (SMA) in Sacramento, NM before we unloaded the truck. You will see a few things here and there because the pups and I spent the night before we unloaded and we brought in some necessities for the evening. I got up early enough to get pictures before everyone showed up to help me get unloaded. :)

The Guestroom

The Bathroom

This is a very tiny Bedroom and I will be using it as a Walk-In Closet
(it is next to the bathroom and the washer/dryer)

Hallway to Dining Room
(the door on the right is my front door,
all the previous pictures are on that side of the house)
Dining Room/Kitchen
(Wreckless & Daisy-Rose's dog kennels aren't staying there)

(door on the right goes to the Living Room)
Living Room
(the doorway goes to my bedroom)

(doorway goes out to the deck)

My Bedroom
(the door goes out to the backyard)

The Backyard
(the shed is Wreckless and Daisy-Rose's new mansion)


No comments:

Post a Comment