Saturday, January 15, 2011

Friend or Foe?

I was dog sitting my friends Mark and Nikki's pup Rocket and while he was visiting I got a hilarious series of pictures and couldn't help but share them. When I was looking at them I kept wondering if Rocket was a friend or a foe. So what do you think? LOL!


Wreckless showing his teeth


Rocket showing his teeth


Daisy showing her teeth


Rocket decided Wreckless needed his ears cleaned so he is helping Wreckless out :)


Wreckless protesting to a group picture


Wreckless giving in to the group picture but not willing to look at the camera


Everyone getting into position and the boys are waiting patiently for Daisy

Alright we are all in position but Daisy is a little camera shy for the first time in her life!
This was all in a process of maybe 20 minutes! :)
So are we friends or foes? That is the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment