Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

This year we had a few Christmas' of which we just made the rounds. It was different from normal but still really good. We had Christmas first at my Aunt Joy's house on the 23rd. My niece Rachel was the reindeer who got to pass out the gifts. The little boys got along so well and that was so much fun to see. Rachel played my aunts keyboard for the family which was fun to listen to.




I had Christmas with my pups at Grandma's before heading to Midland on Christmas Day to spend the day with my sister. Yes, my pups get Christmas too. :)




We had a wonderful Christmas at my sister's. The kids were really enjoying the gifts they got from Santa. Kate got a trampoline from Santa and due to it being cold he decided to put it in the living room so she could enjoy it on Christmas. Good thing Santa did because Kate as well as Rachel, Luke, and even my sister was able to enjoy it. :) My Dad and Mom got all the kids pillow pets and they loved them. My Grandma came with us too and while we were fixing dinner she helped out by holding baby Wade and boy my Grandma has some sleeping arms. He fell asleep and she held him for a long time while he slept. I am glad she was able to enjoy time with him.

I have sure been thankful to be in Camp Ministry because it is so much fun to be able to enjoy the holidays with my family. When working in retail you never really get to enjoy them because you have to work it. In camping I get to have off and spend the time with my family and that is something I always wished to have. God is amazing! I am so thankful for that time especially so close to moving farther away from all of them.

As I was preparing to come home I went into Snyder and on the way back to my Grandma's house my car overheated and so my Dad and I took it in to a maintenance shop to get it fixed. Needless to say the car didn't get to come home with me to Ceta. The head gasket in my car busted. My poor car isn't feeling very well. All I can do is give thanks to God because I had been all over seeing friends and family in it due to the move I am getting ready for and I am also thankful it didn't break on the way home with the pups in the car. God really did protect me over the holidays. I am going to head back to camp in my Dad's car and so we will be covering the car with blankets to keep dog hair off of the seats. My Dad is pretty particular. I am thankful he is letting me take it though to help me out.

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment