Saturday, January 22, 2011

Car Broken Again

My precious car made the move to Sacramento just fine but when Vicky (a staff member) and I headed to Alamogordo to Wal-Mart it overheated. We didn't even make it to Cloudcroft. After giving it some time to cool down we started back to camp. The one thing about moving to the mountains is that it is even more remote then Ceta was. We don't get mobile reception till Cloudcroft which is 45 minutes away from camp or at least I don't because I have AT&T. Vicky has Verizon so she has scattered reception. We drove off and on till we got reception to call Sacramento for help. My car just couldn't not go up the mountain so Aaron and Bill came with Aaron's trailer and carried my car back to camp. When Aaron and Bill were getting the trailer they said that the spot that I had parked the night before when I went to the office had a huge puddle on the ground. So we figure that something happened between Mayhill (which is just down the mountain some) and camp. I hope that we can get it fixed! The guys are going to check it out and hopefully I will know something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment