Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sad Day for My Computer & an Update

This afternoon I was trying to get on my computer and it was showing that something unexpected had happened during shut down. I tried doing everything the recommended way to restore the problem and then it came up that it was unable to restore on it's own. I called the Dell technical support and due to them being afraid of loosing all my data that was on my hard drive they are waiting for me to back everything up while my computer is on safe mode before restoring it. Thank the Lord for warranties. The warranty goes out in April so I am thinking about extending it up to 2 years just in case this happens again. So needless to say I am back to using my old computer until this is resolved. Hopefully it will be fixed on Tuesday!

Camp is slowing down now. We have 2 groups both approximately 150. One at our small camp and the other at the large camp. My friend Sheila who is working on the retreat for the fall with me is coming down and will be here over the next 2 weeks as a counselor with the groups that will be here and we will be working on finalizing everything so we can start publicizing! It looks as though the retreat will be Nov. 6-8. There is a lot of Ceta Staff that is coming together to help us with planning, be small group leaders, etc... It is so encouraging to see so many people that are willing to help and see this come pass. Sheila and I have put in a lot of prayer time, planning, and thought into this and I pray it will bring the Lord much glory as the day approaches and the young women are here. Please continue to pray for us and the girls/women that the Lord has planned to be here.

If you are willing to help us publicize this by handing out flyers and such to different places that you think would bring the right females to this event please let me know and when we get everything finalized and printed out I will mail you a bundle to pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment