Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Hill Family Reunion

We had a fun family reunion this year. It is so nice being able to reconnect with my family each year and get to know them. Being raised in Washington my first family reunion was when I was 13 years old and I had stayed the summer with my Grandma. The next on was when I was 20 years old my first summer living in Texas. Because of work I didn't go for about 6 years and over the past 4 summers I have asked off and gone and sure has been a blessing.

This year I traveled down with my Grandma and Aunts (Lorita and Joy). I slept so much but it was good and fun. We bought shoes, went to the outlet mall in Terrelton, and got in really late to my cousin's house where we were staying.

My cousin Wayne (he is an awesome piano player)

My aunt Zelma

Lulu, Aunt Callie, Lorita, and Aunt Anne

Aunt Zelma and DR

Aunt Anne's Family

My Grandma's Family

My mom's sister Barbara and Alton come each year now
this is my parents, them and me together

Wayne

All the cousins together

Aunt Callie's Family

No comments:

Post a Comment