Saturday, February 18, 2012

Things I Have Learned: Intro. to the New Testament, Week 5

This was a wonderful week though a bit challenging since I was on a trip for camp. I had a great week of school, time with the people I serve with at camp, and meeting new people in camping. :)

Week 5 Summary:

This week I learned a lot about conflict and what we could learn from Acts 15 about dealing with conflict. It was interesting that while working on the discussion time I had shared that I needed to work on confronting conflicts instead of shying away from them and then the next day I was presented with a conflict. I desired to put the things I was learning into practice right at that moment and I found that the conflict I faced this week was dealt with quickly and without a lot of drama involved. I think it is so neat how God knows what we will be going through before we go through it and prepares us for those situations ahead of time so we can handle it in a healthy and godly manner instead of in a sinful way. This was an encouraging and challenging week for me and I was thankful for the focus we put towards Acts 15.

I tried to get started on my paper but was only able to get my assignment finished. I still have till Week 7 so it will be alright. I hope that yall have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment