Monday, March 14, 2011

Things I Have Learned Since Moving to the Mountains

I have been so amazed by all the things I have been learning since my move to the mountains. So here are some of the things that I have learned: - Satan is very determined to tear us away from the will of God - I have learned to build a fires in my wood stove and outside on the first try - I have learned that I am able to stay for long periods of time in the mountains without going to town - I have discovered ways to limit my trips to town by ordering online and from Schwan's - we are more remote here then I was at Ceta living in a hole. - you can't see beyond the tree or the curve in front of you unlike Texas where you can see for miles and miles in front of you - I love living in the mountains - at work I learn something new everyday it seems like - no matter how much fabric softner I use it is never enough to keep the static out of my clothes - there is a need for a humidifier in multiple rooms in my home - I have learned that determination helps when going through major changes - I am more afraid of mice then I thought I was - I get sunburned easier - it takes longer to unpack then I thought it would - God is always faithful! :)

2 comments:

  1. ...and God finally sent a Red Headed Wonder to bless this special bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot that you found out that you are allergic to goats and that altitude is a killer.

    ReplyDelete