Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My First ATV Ride

On September 26th our staff had a going away ATV ride and supper for my friends Terry and Vicky. I had never driven an ATV except for one time which was during our 4th of July parade and all I had to do was drive in a circle 2 times. My friend Cindy from work took me out on the 25th for a little over an hour on an ATV on our camp trails to teach and show me what to do so I would feel more comfortable about going on the 26th. After Cindy and I had our ride around camp and she showed me some things I did feel a lot better. I am so thankful I was able to go and spend the day with our staff. They are all such a blessing. I also found out that I really loved going on the ride. We took a 60 mile ride on the Forest roads. It was just as the trees were starting to change color and it was beautiful! :) Here are a few pictures from the ride and dinner.


Wreckless and Daisy didn't get to go on the ride

so this is where they spent the day :)



ATV Ride

Here I am all dressed up and ready to go



Vicky and Terry



Lunch Time



We stopped at Bluff Springs



Terry and Vicky opening up their gift at the dinner


Wreckless and Daisy sure did earn a treat so they licked the cheese ball bowl :)


Good thing Daisy can fit in the bowl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment