Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wreckless - 4th Birthday

Happy 4th Birthday to my sweet pup Wreckless! It is so hard to believe that Wreckless is 4 years old already. I have been waiting for this day because I have been told multiple times that my little blessing in disguise would calm down and be the best pup ever. He has appeared to calm down a bit and he is easier to manage now. He has become a really good pup and is very sensitive to his surroundings. I think if he had some good training he would be really good for someone who is handy cap. When I have been sick he follows me all around and watches me very closely (he has also done that when my Grandma has been sick too). :) He loves to cuddle and thinks at times that he is a lap dog and sadly he is a really big lap dog but I don't mind. I love it when he wants to cuddle with me.

Wreckless the night I got him
(isn't he so tiny and cute)

Wreckless always wanted to be where I was.
Here he is helping me make the bed.
Doesn't it look like he is a big help. :)


Here he is today!
I thought this picture was so funny because of how relaxed he is. :)
(normally he sits really pretty but for some reason he wasn't this time)
Isn't he still such a cute pup!
Wreckless is such a blessing to have! I won't lie those puppy days were tough at times but it was worth it. He is such a sweet pup and has so much fun. I am thankful that the Lord provided him as my pup! He really is "man's best friend". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment