Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Car is Going to the Car Doctor

Today we took my car into the shop or I should say that Aaron took in my car to the shop and I went with him and his family. This is the first time that my car has ever gone to the shop on a trailer and I am praying that it can be fixed!

It broke the night we drove into camp when I moved up to SMA. We didn't know it at the time but it overheated when a friend from camp and I went into town. We weren't even halfway there when it started acting up. When they came to get the car they had noticed that my car spilled out most of my radiator fluid at camp where I had parked the night before when I let them know I had made it. We didn't notice it then because it was dark. Thankfully my friend was with me because she had a cell phone that actually worked in the mountains. :) God is so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment