Sunday, April 11, 2010

"Lord, What Shall This Man Do?"

"When Peter saw him, he said to Jesus, 'Lord what about this man?' Jesus said unto him, 'If it is my will that he remain until I come, what is that to you? You follow me!' ~ John 21:21-22 (ESV)

These verses have been going through my mind very heavy for some time and I have found much encouragement in them as I continue with working in Camp Ministry. Sometimes it is difficult to be called to do something or even to watch those around you and question why they do something while someone else does another.

My encouragement from the Lord is not worry about the person next to me and what they are doing but to only worry about what the Lord has for me to do. He has a plan or a purpose for all of us and if the Lord decides for me to do something different from someone else that is alright and good and it doesn't matter what the Lord has someone else doing as long as I am in His will and His will alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment