Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend Trip

For Easter Weekend I went to Snyder to spend time with my family. My Grandma's Birthday was the 2nd, we had Easter the 4th and then my Birthday the 5th. It was so nice to be off for a few days.

My roommate from the last couple of summers Kelsey came to the trailer and spend the weekend with Wreckless so that I didn't have to travel with both pups.

While I was at my Grandma's I finished up the quilt I was working on for my friend Hillary who had her baby Zoe on the 4th.



On my Birthday My Dad and I spent the morning together then we met my Grandma and Aunt Lorita for lunch. After lunch I headed home. I stopped in Lubbock and saw some friends, dropped off the baby quilt for baby Zoe and saw Hillary and Zoe at the hospital. After seeing the baby and Hillary I finished my trip home.

When I got home my friend Kelsey had decorated my bedroom door.




No comments:

Post a Comment