Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's My Birthday and I'll Bark if I Want To!

Today is Wreckless' 5th Birthday! I can not believe that he has grown so much. I got together some pictures of my little blessing in disguise and as you can see he is very entertaining and always looking for a good time. :) Him and I do have one thing in common for sure we both love our sleep and my bed. :) Hope you enjoy going down memory lane with me.


2007


This is the day I got him


He is helping me make the bed and boy is he a lot of help :)


2008



He is deciding if it is time for him to wake up or not


I can't believe how skinny and awkward he once was



2009


At Ceta Canyon he loved his swimming pool every year





2010






2011


He loves the wood pile in my backyard here in Sacramento


After we moved to Sacramento Wreckless hurt one of his toes so I fixed him up




2012


Helping me with my online class


Happy Birthday Wreckless! :)


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Wreckless!! Cute pictures!! I like your title too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alanna!
    I felt that the title was very discriptive of Wreckless! Though he didn't get to bark much because he didn't get a day without his shock collar. :) After looking at all these pictures it is hard to believe how tiny he was. Over the last year he sure has filled out. He isn't awkward and skinny anymore. LOL!

    ReplyDelete